Upcoming Events Event Details
Welcome To About Prabuddhaa
Prabuddhaa Academy of Wellbeing-Leadership-Life skills, serves organizations and Individuals specifically from Healthcare sector, Adolescents between the age range of 9 and 19 years in Educational Institutions; and children in Reformatory Centres and Detention Homes by providing following services in Three Verticals, namely,
- Adolescents between the age group of 9 and 19 years at Educational Institutions
- Children at Reformatory Centres and Detention Homes
Prabuddhaa’s Philosophy and Values are INSPIREd by Saptanga (7 Pillars) principles given by Guru Chanakya.
- Integrity: We strive to be a model organization by doing what is Right with Honesty and being consistent in whatever we undertake based on professionalism, moral and ethical values.
- Nobility: We uphold and cherish the strongest and deepest routes of our rich Indian traditional system of learning and developing human resources to attain the fullest of their capacity through respect, compassion, and empathy.
- Synergy: We believe in creating an environment, ‘Espirit de Corps’ in which organizational objectives are achieved by team spirit through synchrony, unity of purpose, and the sum of each individual effort.
- Pragmatism: We understand humanistic approach to learning will nurture the holistic development of an individual. Our methodologies of learning are based on actions and activities, practice and practicalities of applications. We are people of actions and realities.
- Insightfulness: We reveal people’s underlying attitudes, beliefs, and motivations through an open-minded approach. We respectfully and perceptively seek to understand why people think and behave in the ways that they do to alleviate ambiguity.
- Resourcefulness: We proactively and creatively use the available resources to get the best possible and optimum results by anticipating client needs. We value them and believe in developing them.
- Excellence: We highly value people, process, product, and service excellence. We are determined to serve our clientele through innovation, continuous improvement, an intense focus on organizational/health care needs.
Meet Our Team
1. Identify Potentials
Focuses on the Ability to Adapt, Agility to return to Normalcy, Social Skills to handle increased pressure, deal constructively with adversity, act with dignity and integrity; but also manage others.
2. Drive driven:
Assessment tools and session delivery styles are conceptualized based on scientifically proven standardized tests that measure conscientiousness, achievement, motivation and ambition to perform and excel in the responsibilities undertaken.
3. The Role of People Science:
With People Science, organizations can use data to develop stronger and predictive insights about their people and motivations. These insights can then be used for predictive purposes which will massively help with the uncovering of high potential people within your ecosystem of Work/Study/Community.
4. Design Thinking and Innovation in Learning and Practice:
We believe in a solution-based approach to solving challenges. It incorporates the principles of human centric, scientific approaches. It revolves around a deep interest in developing an understanding of people for whom we’re designing the services. It helps us observe and develop empathy with the target uses, fosters the process of questioning the problems, assumptions and implications.
5. Connect to Opportunity:
It is a network that connects us all; it is networking that expands our worldview and creates opportunities for us all. The training solutions offered by Prabuddhaa Integrated Wellbeing Academy help to expand your connectedness, build networks and discover opportunities.
6. Leading with Optimism:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford. Thinking you and everyone around you can succeed may be an ideal leadership philosophy worth keeping in mind. Leading with optimism improves your chances of leading a successful team. Focusing on everyone’s innate potential gives you more opportunities to leverage the unique talents of your employees and Students.
Meet Our Advisory Team
Aims to provide and maintain a caring, safe and secure environment for all while discharging its services at Organizations/Schools/Healthcare Settings/Community.
Promotes learner/s’ active involvement in creating a caring, respectful, facilitative, positive and stimulating learning environment.
Reviews regularly the teaching resources and materials to meet the expectations and learning outcomes of individuals and organizations while incorporating design thinking principles.
Actively developing links with the Academy’s local community.
Ensures that its services are rendered to the deprived sections of adolescent children in the society by collaborating, coordinating, conducting, assisting and supporting its services with Government and Non-Government Offices/Organizations while meeting the statutory requirements in the discharge of its duties towards Social Responsibility.